Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How To KEEP your Samsung Phone SMOOTH & FAST!

(Topic created on: 27-01-2022 08:48 AM)
VST007
Pathfinder
Options

Some simple tips I follow to keep my device (S21 Ultra) buttery smooth.

Well even after doing this meticulously I will still experience a stutter here & there but overall it`s been great!

Let me know what other tricks you are using w/o reducing animations and animation transitions, or remove the blur or reduce resolution to FHD and refresh rate.

Well even after doing this meticulously I will still experience a stutter here & there but overall it`s been great!

Let me know what other tricks you are using w/o reducing animations and animation transitions, or remove the blur or reduce resolution to FHD and refresh rate.

--- Quick Video Guide ---

00:00 - Intro

00:50 - Restart Your Phone

01:30 - Use Safe Mode

02:55 - Wipe Cache Partition

04:25 - Boost Apps

05:10 - Use Automation

06:50 - Optimize Your Phone

07:12 - Storage Management

07:40 - Memory Management

08:10 - Video Outro

6 REPLIES 6
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I have realised since Android 12 all subsequent updates need a wipe cache and repair apps in the same menu.

Checking for app updates in both stores.
I didn't do it after the BULF update and although didn't have issues felt the battery wasn't up to mark so did it and now it's back to Android 11 levels.
Everything On Auto or Adaptive .

Also under FB settings I have made sure auto load videos are off and under Instagram data saver is on.
Background data off for social apps.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
How to improve your S21 Ultra?

Sell it and buy a phone from a decent manufacturer. Simple
0 Likes
Ginga_p
Troubleshooter
Options
Do you own a s21 ultra
G G
0 Likes
VST007
Pathfinder
Options

Yep

0 Likes
Ginga_p
Troubleshooter
Options
Sorry was giving the message to nic-a-***** thought you were about right i had issues after the first update but gradually from updates and app updates its almost back to normal apart from a few bits your things do speed things up
G G
0 Likes
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
Bye 👋
0 Likes