Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

How to claim your gift when you pre-order the Galaxy S21 family

(Topic created on: 28-01-2021 11:42 PM)
SachikoT
Helping Hand
Options

1711310056-SAMSUNG-PROJECT-U-HERO-PRE-ORDER-PROP-LAND copy.jpg

We’ve just watched Galaxy Unpacked and just can’t wait to get our hands on the Galaxy S21!

Make sure you pre-order your Galaxy S21 family by the 28th January 2021, so that you can get your amazing pre-order gift from us!

What pre-order gift will I get?

Which S21 did you pre-order?

Galaxy S21

Galaxy S21+

Galaxy S21 Ultra

What gift can I claim?

Galaxy Buds Live and SmartTag

Galaxy Buds Live and SmartTag

Galaxy Buds Pro and SmartTag

How do I get my pre-order gift?

• If you pre-order your Galaxy S21 from the Samsung UK Online Shop or Samsung Ireland Shop, you’ll be asked to select your gift when you place your order. It’s as simple as that.
  • If you pre-order from Samsung KX or any other participating retailer follow our guide on how to claim below. Easy as 1-2-3. 

How to claim your pre-order gift

Samsung KX, Student and Employee partner portals and participating retailers

1. Once your new Galaxy S21, S21+, and S21 Ultra have been delivered and you’re all set-up, launch the Samsung Members app on your new phone.
  2. Tap the Benefits tab and tap the pre-order claim banner. You’ll need the IMEI of your new phone to go through the claims process.   
  3. You’ll receive a confirmation of your claim via email. If the promotions team need any further information to process your claim, they’ll send you an email to move it forward. You’ll receive your gift via recorded delivery.

Claiming your pre-order gift: Need-to-Knows

For full information and detail about the claims process check out our Terms and Conditions.

• Claims must be submitted on your new device via Samsung Members. The banner will not be available on any other devices
  • Claims must be submitted between 00:01 (GMT) on 29th January 2021 and 23:59 (GMT) on 28th February 2021.
  • If you don’t receive a confirmation email about your validated claim within 7 days, do send the team an email at janpreorder@samsungpromotions.claims or by phone at [0333 016 3421] (UK, IOM or CI) or [01223 8289] (ROI) within seven (7) days of a Claim being submitted.
  • If a valid claim is processed in accordance with the Terms and Conditions, the gift will be delivered via recorded delivery within 45 days of the Claim being validated to the postal address in your claim.   

*NEW*When will I get my preorder gift?

• Your pre-order gifts will be fulfilled up to 45 days after an accepted claim. 
    • Your claim was integrated into your purchase and basket for the Samsung UK and Samsung Ireland shops
    • If you purchased from a participating retailer, you need to go through the claims process and the countdown starts once your claim is approved.

If you have any questions or thoughts about our offer,  please let us know below. 

^SachikoT

146 REPLIES 146
allmosesari
First Poster
Options

Hi how can I apply for gift bundle 

0 Likes
Tiag0
Explorer
Options
the link will be on here under benefits tomorrow the 28th on the launch day
0 Likes
jamiedob
First Poster
Options
just found it,
20203.samsungpromototions.claims/janpreorder
have to claim 28th jan to 27th feb.
0 Likes
KaneVII
First Poster
Options
same here
0 Likes
allmosesari
First Poster
Options
how can i claim for free bundle please
0 Likes
Kimgiffiths19
Pioneer
Options
You'll love it!
It's the best phone/computer/camera I've ever had. (luckily got mine a couple of days early).
Hope it comes early on Friday so you can have a good old un boxing. 😊📦🤳
Kimgiffiths19
Pioneer
Options
The same way as everyone else who's claiming.
There's loads of information in this thread, but basically you'll have to wait until the 28th then claim through the Samsung Members app.
Good luck. 🤞🏼
Mhong
First Poster
Options

Hello, I followed the steps "Samsung Member > Benefits" and I only see my Samsung Rewards Points. Please help, as today is the last day to claim these free gifts. Thanks in Advance!

0 Likes
Dazrb
Apprentice
Options
got my phone from 3 but got no receipt number of proof of purchase so cant put it in. how can i get the free gifts?
0 Likes