What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to claim your free ear buds and smart tag

(Topic created on: 01-02-2021 01:36 PM)
Options
If you've pre-ordered the s21, s21+ or the s21 ultra you'll certainly be able to claim the samsung ear buds and, or smart tag. To do this follow the link below, your claim must be submitted after the 28th January 2021 and before the 28th February 2021. Enjoy! 

#claimearbuds #earbuds #smarttag
49 REPLIES 49
Members_5UmDiLV
First Poster
Options

I tried this today. Pre ordered it yesterday and entered the info on their site today got an email to say doesn't fit within the time frame of the promotion. Apparently the promotion is from today to the 25/02.

0 Likes
TR4NC3
First Poster
Options
This is THE most ridiculous way of claiming a free gift...
Goldieka
Apprentice
Options
Hello. I have a problem when I type IMEI1 I get the error that the IMEI number is not recognizeable. What makes this a problem? I should mention that I extended my contract at Three and bought the Galaxy S21 and only sent a Delivery Note. I hope someone can help me with my problem. Thank you in advance.
Goldieka
Apprentice
Options
I have the same problem i got just a delivery note i asked them every day to send my invoice and still nothing. I made the pre order on 25.01
0 Likes
Goldieka
Apprentice
Options
I also tried with the second number and its the same
Goldieka
Apprentice
Options
I tried a few times with the second number and it worked my claim was validated.
callum1994
Journeyman
Options
I had same problem and today I received proof of purchase via letter
0 Likes
Options
that's amazing to hear, the process is very slow and can be a hit and miss sometimes. Glad it worked out
0 Likes
Kimia Nalchi
First Poster
Options

I live in canada there is no option as a claim for me in here

SachikoT
Helping Hand
Options

Some great tips in this thread to support your claims for your pre-order gifts.

There is already a handy guide on the S21 Pre-order gift claims process for the UK and Ireland available in this thread. (We’re also able to provide specific information for Nordic countries). We would like to help people find answers so are locking this thread to connect all questions on claiming to the same place. 

Please post any questions about the pre-order claims process here

While we know and love the fact that we have a lot of friends across the world in our Samsung Members Community and will do our best to help out wherever we can, we may have less information on things like Shops, Repairs and Promotions in countries outside of UK, Ireland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland and Iceland. (Why these countries you may ask – most of our moderation team deliver support from the UK and Ireland team, but also have an expert moderator in our Nordic operation too!)

@Kimia Nalchi - our friends in Samsung Canada can help with you about the claims process for gifts in your region. 

@sahilsinghgandhi - I'll create a new thread regarding your reports about the issues with 'My Orders' 

Thanks, ^SachikoT