Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I claim the free earpods?

(Topic created on: 06-10-2021 10:29 PM)
Piaras
First Poster
Options
When I purchased the S21 ultra it was supposed to come with earpods. Does anyone know how I go about claiming these?
0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
rogersdave77
Troubleshooter
Options
Search google Samsungpromotionsclaims/s21gift
0 Likes
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
Hi,
Please go to ur members app on the benefit section you should find it.
0 Likes
Nita5
First Poster
Options
My hubby got his. They arrived yesterday. He had to claim them direct from Samsung. So go on the Samsung site I think. But can ask him
0 Likes
StephK1
Options

Hey @Piaras! If you haven't put your claim through in the Members app, here's the direct link to the claim form: https://2021.samsungpromotions.claims/s21gift/en-GB 🙂

RedEyeJake
Apprentice
Options
Mine said they were on the way to me on the 29th september and still had no email from courier and they haven't arrived yet 😞
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@RedEyeJake: Please be aware that your gifts can take up to 45 days to reach you from the verification date. If you'd like to track the progress of your claim, please check out the link below.

My Claim - Samsung Super September (samsungpromotions.claims)

0 Likes
Gavinkeithhill
First Poster
Options
How do we provide a PDF invoice, when we don't have one from an online order.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Gavinkeithhill: If you placed an order online from a participating retailer, then you should have received confirmation of the order via email, along with an invoice. If not, reach out to the retailer directly to request the necessary document, making sure that it contains the retailer logo, reference to your S21, the amount paid and the date of purchase. 

0 Likes
Stuhat
Student
Options
Hi, I can't seem to find this in the members app but it is early in the morning and only started using my first Samsung phone last night 😀
0 Likes