Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hi there

(Topic created on: 19-02-2021 09:28 AM)
SotDr
Journeyman
Options
Hi there..I have an issue with my S21 ultra!! For no reason my phone from today doesn't super fast charging not even fast charging!! I have original Samsung 25w charger...Anyone with the same problem?  #charging
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
Mimo40
Helping Hand
Options
Hi if you go to settings scroll down to device care click on battery then once in there scroll down to more battery click that and it should show you if fast charging is on or off.
SotDr
Journeyman
Options
unfortunately both fast charging and super fast charging is on
Mimo40
Helping Hand
Options
have you tried another cable? also did this happen happen after an update?
FK1983
Pathfinder
Options
Same problem with my fast charger and battery pack fast charger both super charge my note 10 but not on my S21 Ultra 🤔

Seems to be a software issue on the s21
Fisky
Mimo40
Helping Hand
Options
if none of that works try clearing phone cache.
0 Likes
SotDr
Journeyman
Options
Guys I fix the problem after watching a video...Thanks God it works!! My phone is 2 weeks old and I was very disappointed ...I went to developer options and I click on default USB configuration and then I click on "charging phone only" ... For a strange reason nothing was selected!! Thank you everyone!
SotDr
Journeyman
Options
unfortunately in happened again... My phone charge with a cable only in one direction..Also with slow charging!! 🐌
0 Likes
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
hi turn off fast charge and just leave super fast charge on
0 Likes
SotDr
Journeyman
Options
I did it...The super fast charging starts and it stops after 5-6 seconds then starts again and stops etc ...
0 Likes