Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help

(Topic created on: 28-09-2022 11:39 PM)
FOXY68
First Poster
Options
For the last few day after last upgrade my S21FE has intermittent problem of a oversensitive screen.
I press a key on the keyboard that gives me 2 of each letter/number or closes pages when I open them.
I cannot scroll. As soon as I touch screen it opens something.
When trying to play some games parts of my screen are blacking out.
Anyone have an idea what to do please it's driving me nuts now.
Not just me either hubby has same phone with same problems.
2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @FOXY68 

I'm not using your model of phone however my phone is working as it should after my September update.

Perhaps both try > Clear Cache Files from the phone's System Partition Section  > https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/ You may need to insert your earphones or hook upto a powered On Laptop to access the Clear Partition Section. This may help with lag or stutters as this clears the phone of old/unused or broken cache files.There is also a Repair Apps option in the Menu System too. 

Let us know how you get on please.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Couple of things to try.

Make sure your screen is clean with no smudges and stuff.

Here on samsung members go to the support tab on bottom right and do the diagnostic tests specially related to the screen.

Do a normal phone restart.

Try a wipe cache (check YouTube videos)

Worse case scenario there might be issues with the screen. As you mention blacking out which would require you to take it to a service centre.
0 Likes