Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help!

(Topic created on: 20-02-2021 03:43 PM)
Mar57643
Explorer
Options
My partner recently purchased a s21 ultra from three in the UK. Every time she calls the Indian help desk for proof of purchase she keeps getting the same invoice that Samsung has rejected as part of a claim for her buds pro. She has about 3 days left to claim. We cannot go to any store because they are closed and it's now looking likely she's going to miss the offer. Any ideas welcome. 

The invoice that they keep sending looks really unofficial btw. It's almost as if they've typed it up themselves!
0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14
Mar57643
Explorer
Options
oh wow thanks for letting me know. my partner has tried again. we are now awaiting the result
Kasim2409
Voyager
Options
no worries, i hope it gets validated soon🤞 keep us updated :smiling-face:
0 Likes
Ragety
Pioneer
Options
Similar problem with Virgin. I sent info on 29th Jan, week later said they needed more... week later still more... week later submitted last bit and success! I read somewhere if it fails too many times you can start again with a new claim before end of Feb.
The delivery note that came with the phone and 'complete new contract' dated email combined with e signed document dated. sorted in the end.
You need Date, device name, supplier branding etc all on one page.
Hope you get it sorted, took 3 weeks for me.
0 Likes
Legz
Apprentice
Options
I ordered with Three and although the proof of address I received looks very basic and unprofessional, it did have the date if purchase stated on it, it was suffice for Samsung
0 Likes
Legz
Apprentice
Options
*proof of purchase
0 Likes