Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with photo gallery

(Topic created on: 01-05-2021 07:17 PM)
Cw75
Student
Options

Hello!! Does anyone know how to remove the preview of other pictures at the bottom in the gallery?  Example,  looking at a picture,  but at bottom, there is a bar that shows the next X amount of pictures.    Attaching a picture so you can see what I mean... that bar at the bottom...can I remove it??? 

Screenshot_20210501-093705_Gallery.jpg

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
To the best of my knowledge Cw75 if you touch the image on your screen when the reel bar is at the bottom then the reel bar disappears and you can scroll through your pictures without it but it will be there again when you open the gallery once more and can't be removed from this default position. Maybe this will all change though in a future software update?. 👍👍

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4
Solution
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
To the best of my knowledge Cw75 if you touch the image on your screen when the reel bar is at the bottom then the reel bar disappears and you can scroll through your pictures without it but it will be there again when you open the gallery once more and can't be removed from this default position. Maybe this will all change though in a future software update?. 👍👍
Cw75
Student
Options

Thank you!  I hate that bar so much.  Lol 

Babishko
Hotshot
Options
I try to ignore the annoying little bugger myself Cw75... 🤣🤣.. 👍
0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Under gallery settings > labs > filmstrip off and close and restart gallery.

Screenshot_20210501-201015_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210501-201025_Gallery.jpg

0 Likes