What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with Camera Issues S21

(Topic created on: 09-06-2021 05:25 PM)
Options

I've had my phone less than a month and I've been noticing some issues with the camera, I've attached some examples here. It doesn't happen every time I take a photo but it seems to happen randomly every now again - does anyone know how to fix this or what is wrong with my camera? I've tried searching for answers online but I don't know how to describe the issue without using photos to explain. My phone is an S21, updated on the most recent update.

20210609_170547.jpg

20210609_163833.jpg

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi
If you are taking a photo where there is a bright light source, such as sunlight or a street lamp, this can result in a straight light line appearing on the photo if you take it from an angle resulting in lens flare. This can happen where the lens is smudged or dirty
0 Likes
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
In my opinion this is a processing fault that I have seen before on this forum about three weeks ago. The best way to start getting your phone to forget this bad habit is to clear your cache partition if you haven't already and then clear the cache of the camera app as their could be a little mischief going on in there. Hopefully a future software update and the two steps I just laid out to you can banish this annoying little hiccup for you as you just KNOW it will occur on a very important picture for you just when you least want it to happen. YouTube has videos on how to do both these steps if you are not sure of things. Clearing an app cache is the first thing to do when any app starts getting buggy. Good luck Aliesha. 👍👍
Options

Thank you for the advice, I will give this a go :smiling-face: