Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help? update = no facebook tags

(Topic created on: 17-01-2022 05:28 AM)
NoNer
Student
Options
Ever since i updated my keyboard, I've not been able to tag people on social media, specifically facebook. 

**update: Temporary solution is to turn off predictive text in keyboard setting**

You know how when you @ someone or a place, the name will link to the profile and become clickable.
But now, no matter what i do, the second i publish the comment, any @ or # turns back to plain text. Even if i go back and edit the comment to re-do the tag, it submits as plain text. Even if i just publish the @ with nothing additional, doesn't work.

Anyone else had this happen? 
24 REPLIES 24
KimmyT
First Poster
Options

Turn off Auto Replace in settings. Click the cog on keyboard and scroll down to Auto Replace (English) and click the blue bar off

0 Likes
Hannahdiv
First Poster
Options

I have found a fix!! Go into settings, type in keyboard and reset the keyboard settings. I have just fixed mine by doing this.

0 Likes
Hannahdiv
First Poster
Options

Reset keyboard settings:) that's how I fixed mine

0 Likes
Jsmiarowski
First Poster
Options

Thank you for the update on predictive text. This was making me crazy. Now to remember to turn it off when I need to.

0 Likes
gulin1646
First Poster
Options

It's just because of the update! every time that they update sth they have many bugs!!! sometimes we can't do anything all we need to do is wait!

0 Likes