Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help please s9+ and s21

(Topic created on: 08-09-2021 01:26 PM)
zacy812
Apprentice
Options
I have 2 Samsung galaxy s21 and a 9+ but there both saying sim not provisioned not sure why?
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
Is it the same sim card you're putting in both phones? Sounds like a sim card issue to me.

Is it a new sim or a replacement sim?
zacy812
Apprentice
Options
1 is my old sim and a new sim come with the phone it was working but no phone is ringing now
0 Likes
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
Ah so have you basically done a upgrade through your network and got a new phone? Try restarting the phone, taking the sim out then popping it back in the new phone...

If that fails then you may need to get a fresh sim with your existing mobile number... so would have to go to your network store with ID if you're the account holder or contact your network by phone for delivery of new sim. Or the network can just try to fix the new sim that you have there.

I'm sure it's not your phones, if you wanted to confirm that you can try a family or friend's same network sim in both the phones.

Sim not provisioned normally is like as if the sim is just blank... no account attached to it.
zacy812
Apprentice
Options
Done it on 1 phone now mate looked on YouTube now time for the other phone thanks alot for taking your time and trying help