Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help! No confirmation email

(Topic created on: 12-08-2021 06:12 PM)
Danllew17
Journeyman
Options
Okay so I've ordered an S21 Ultra 5G a couple of hours ago. Money has gone out of the account but I haven't had any confirmation about my order. Is this normal?
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
Have you checked the spam folder too?
Danllew17
Journeyman
Options
Yes I have. There was nothing there unfortunately
0 Likes
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
I wouldn't mess around with this... I would contact Samsung asap

UK online shop support num...

0330 726 7467

When I purchased Samsung accessories from the store I received emails pretty quick... I guess it is a busy time for Samsung with interest in the new releases so there maybe some system lag.
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Danllew17  Hopefully all is ok, Yes may be a bit of demand for products at the moment.  When I ordered the S21 Ultra at the end of June the confirmation email arrived almost instantly.   I always use a credit card for online purchases  and more expensive items though.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Danllew17
Journeyman
Options
I've called samsung, and they told me that the money went through, but the order didn't? So now I have to call my bank.
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Danllew17 oh right, hopefully it is sorted soon enough. 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
Someone else in the forum has recently posted a similar situation.
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Unless you live in a city with mobile masts every few metres, do yourself a favour and cancel the order.

Signal quality is rubbish on the Ultra
0 Likes