Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hello

(Topic created on: 28-02-2021 03:47 PM)
Nashy
Journeyman
Options
So I've moved back to samsung after using the huawei range,so my question is can you change the text and email so they both have different tone alerts?
7 REPLIES 7
Phoenix142
Helping Hand
Options
actually yes but it depends on your device.

what model have you changed to?

edit. to be clear, most of these settings can be found under sound settings but there are different ways to do it or get around it depending on model.
0 Likes
Nashy
Journeyman
Options
the galaxy s21
0 Likes
Rishi
Pioneer
Options
I also moved back to samsung after using huawei and I have been able to change both alerts so they are different
Phoenix142
Helping Hand
Options
alright, try this way:

First, turn on notifications and choose your settings

On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app .At the top left, tap Menu .Tap Settings.Select your account.Tap Notifications and select a notification level.Tap Inbox notifications. ... Choose your notification settings, including sounds.

If my post was helpful a like or "Solved" would be appreciated so others can find the answer to their models troubles :smiling-face:
Nashy
Journeyman
Options
your a legend,thank you so much
Phoenix142
Helping Hand
Options
you are most welcome. any other questions fire away any time, the forum itself is far more helpful than Samsung, great people on here :smiling-face:

Good luck with the new phone and crossing fingers for a smooth switch 😀
Phoenix142
Helping Hand
Options
not sure if you meant you have or haven't been able to.

if you have, rather than posting you could, please try and include an answer to the post you're replying to :smiling-face:

if you were unable, see if my post below is of assistance to you as well !
0 Likes