Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having issues with my Instagram app

(Topic created on: 31-03-2021 10:02 PM)
Sedge007
Apprentice
Options
Having issues with my Instagram app when I go to open the app it closes straight away.
8 REPLIES 8
chalguzza
Apprentice
Options
me too
0 Likes
Shazzkid
Troubleshooter
Options
Check latest reviews on the Play Store for your phone model, if you see people complaining about the same issue then its the apps problem nd u will have to wait for the patch, if no one else shares ur plight then unistall nd reinstall the app.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Sedge007: This may be related to issues with Android System WebView and Google Chrome that were reported last week, therefore please follow the link below and run through the troubleshooting steps to see if this resolves the problem for you.

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/why-are-some-android-apps-crashing/

0 Likes
Fiz7863
Voyager
Options
I'm having same issues with Instagram. Just keeps on closing. Uninstalled the instagram, restated the device and reinstalled it and its working fine now.
jane84
Journeyman
Options
My daughter was having this problem which started minutes after the app updated. No other app appears to be affected and her system Web view and chrome are the latest versions (from last week although she wasn't affected by the crashing app problem then). I cleared the app cache and data and that appears to have solved the issue, well for now at least 🤞
Uzoma
Voyager
Options
Uninstall and reinstall it
0 Likes
Gabosu74
Student
Options

I have The same problem, and i don't find any fix. Its still crashing amf FC 

0 Likes
Gabosu74
Student