Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Happy 2nd Birthday S21 series

(Topic created on: 29-01-2023 09:24 PM)
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
My, how time flies!

On the 29th January 2021 the Galaxy S21 series of phones were launched.

So, Happy Birthday to the Galaxy S21, S21+ and S21 Ultra.

dDKIS2T.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
7 REPLIES 7
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
Still got mine ☺️
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

@adamlee 

Me, too! 😁

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
Not my original phantom black though... Samsung repair centre ***** up the water resistance even after 3 repairs... So I sold it and got the phantom silver 😜 but still an S21U haha. Only have 131 charge cycles and had it since July 2022.
0 Likes
smiley
Troubleshooter
Options
Still love my s21 ultra... it has got better and better with updates. Not sure i want to part with it yet... although I do like to watch the unpacked events. 😀

I might need to stop that trigger finger on Wednesday from pressing any samsung website buttons !!
- Smiley
------------------------------------------------------------------------
SAMSUNG S23 ULTRA 512GB SM-S918B/DS

Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro SM-R920 in Grey Titanium
Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro SM-R510 in Graphite
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@ironass  yes I am still happy with my S21 Ultra and have not had any significant issue,was not one of the earliest adopters mind you.  However can sometimes benefit when a Flagship has been on the market for a few months.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Still on the fence whether to jump to the S23 ultra.
Had my S21 ultra from preorder and its the 16gb 512gb variant so the new S23 ultra with only 12gb seems a downgrade for me.

Most of the improvements seem software related and for the camera raw app.
Not to mention besides the free storage upgrade not much of an offer for us in the UK to sway buying it.
And I still feel my S21 ultra is worth more then Samsung might give me in trade in 😜
0 Likes
WelshPaul
Troubleshooter
Options

I was going to upgrade to the S23 Ultra but after seeing a video last week about a possible price hike I decided to buy an iPhone 14 Pro 256GB. Since switching devices, several people have told me that my call quality is much better. Apparently, I would frequently break up when in a call on the S21 Ultra (I could hear them no problem). Worth mentioning that I originally planned on switching to a Pixel 7 Pro but the "Spontaneously shattered camera glass" issue put me off. Anyway, it's been a blast! 👋🏻

My advice comes from being a UK Samsung iPhone user.

Current Devices:
  • iPhone 14 Pro 256GB Deep Purple
  • Samsung Galaxy Buds+ > Model: SM-R175.
0 Likes