Original topic:

Happy 1st Birthday Galaxy S21 series!

(Topic created on: 29-01-2022 12:47 AM)
ironass
Big Cheese
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
572_1380106647.jpg

It has been a year since the launch of the Samsung Galaxy S21 series of phones.

In that time there has been around 26 stable updates and 3 beta releases for the international model, depending on location and CSC code.

Personally, I am loving my Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G, SM-G998B, model on the latest BVA9 update. The phone has come a long way in the last year and it is very fast and smooth with no lags or stutters and a great battery life and a camera that now more than suits my needs.

Lets see what the next year brings with the roll-out of One UI 4.1.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G 16/512GB (G998B D/S) CSC=BTU
5 REPLIES 5
Case1188
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
I for one agree with all of the above 👍
Maria_vm
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
Happy first Birthday S21 series 🎂 🎂 🎊 🎊 I for one ended up getting the S21 earlier this month as an impromptu purchase whilst the January sales were on cause my A51 5g broke and EE said its to complicated to fix whilst that was my main phone. So I chose the S21 and it has not disappointed, it does everything I need and more from amazong battery life, to great sound quality, strong reception and more. Cant wait to see what this year brings for the S21 series 👌 👌
dmvmeu
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
happy birthday 🎂🥳
GoanGeek
Big Cheese
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
I never really got to use it to It's full potential due to Covid although I had preordered so have it for almost a year.

Love this community ❤️ was fun to be around here sharing and learning from each other.
tinglish
Troubleshooter
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
Can't believe it's been a year already,still loving this phone 😍.
It's still as smooth and performs just as it did when I first got it.