Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Green screen issue S21 Ultra 512 Exynod

(Topic created on: 04-03-2021 10:58 AM)
Theendpilot
First Poster
Options
Since the last update I've been having an issue where the screen takes on a Green hue, especially when on low brightness settings.
Has anyone got a solution for this or is it an issue that'll need sorting with an update?
Thanks in advance 
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
I've had the green tint on my note 20 ultra from the start. Only in low brightness and on greyed backgrounds. I think its a well known issue as I've read a good few people with this. It's also known on the tab s7+. Mainly a oled issue. Some people have sent them back and received a new one with the same issue. Some get lucky and don't have the issue. Or they can get a new one that hasn't got it as bad as there last device had. Me I just put up with it or I have turned the brightness up to where it doesn't show. If yours is a very bad green tint you can return it if you still able to ofcourse. I've read that people have sent there tab s7+ off for repair but it was sent back with no change.
0 Likes
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
If you've only had it since an update then it must be a software issue. Which I'm wondering why it hasn't been fixed yet.
0 Likes
Theendpilot
First Poster
Options
I'm thinking I'll see if it gets sorted with the next update if not I'll send it back
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
I have had many phones like this I just kept sending them back till a perfect one came along which I have now, I am very picky though
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
this was the main reason I chose the S7 as it was lcd my s5e had awful green tint and weird marks on low level brightness
0 Likes
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
I guess I was lucky with the s7+. I haven't seen the green tint. I noticed it on the note but its not that bad its just slightly green hue and only on greyed background. One reason it didn't bother me. As if I sent it back I may have got one with the green tint more noticeable.
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
yea I sent a few phones back in the past but with the s20 I got lucky and I have never seen a fully perfect and uniform screen before, I think its just the nature of OLED I am just so picky.
0 Likes