Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Great phone!

(Topic created on: 23-10-2021 07:20 PM)
Josh041096
Explorer
Options
Received my S21 Ultra on Sunday last week, coming up to almost a week of using it and I have to say its very slick, Keyboard is smooth to type on, Great having the 5G, I recently had the S20 Ultra, Would highly recommend if anybody is thinking about the S21 Ultra! Doesn't feel as big in your hands either.
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
What's the sound like though....... in calls
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Funny that the phones specs make it out to be a very large phone.
Like the Note 20 Ultra I had. It's surprisingly easy to hold and use.
Cameras on the Note were brilliant and I imagine they are great on the 21 Ultra.
Enjoy your phone and let us know how you get on with it 👍🏻
Josh041096
Explorer
Options
Very good quality sound, On loudspeaker and off.
Josh041096
Explorer
Options
Yes will do for sure! Camera quality is absolutely brilliant so far.
Jaysman
Pioneer
Options
This is a must have phone 📱 I still have my old Note 1 as a collectible. The camera has so many functions for photography and videos that you're not gonna get bored with it. What could be a bit annoying is that Android (Google) switches the phone to "Do not disturb mode" when you're driving. Important calls could be missed for safety reasons 😕 Nevertheless, everything about the phone 📱 until now, is well worth the money ££££££
Jaysman
Pioneer
Options
The camera 📷 is the best experience I have ever had with a mobile phone📱Turn off the light in your room at night, select "night mode " and take a shot 😀 You'll be amazed 👏
Jaysman
Pioneer
Options
Sound is fab 👌🏽
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
I must say Josh041096 that now is the time to buy the S21 Ultra as many of the software based issues at launch have been ironed out. I bought my S21 Ultra shortly after launch and there were lots of thermal issues and the like which I kind of expected but I stuck with my phone and guided through all the hiccups hoping it would all get sorted eventually which it has and I am enjoying it more than ever know. The phone never felt oversized or too heavy from day one for me. The camera is utterly brilliant and it gives some draw dropping results. The battery is long lasting and charging is very rapid and the display is simply in the best ever category, It truly is lightning fast and unfazeable and it makes my previous Note 9 (which I loved) feel a little clunky and rather outclassed camera wise especially. With the Fold and Flip phones now arriving on the scene I imagine some great deals on the S21 Ultra will soon be offered and I cannot recommend the phone highly enough. I have the 512Gb storage 16Gb RAM version and I really really recommend this to anyone like myself who takes a lot of videos and pictures which they intend to edit and the like. This amount of storage is bomb proof even to me. The RAM is great if a little overkill for many. A truly fantastic phone. 👍👍
Ferenc75
Helping Hand
Options
Absolutely agreed. I bought my S21 ultra just 2 weeks ago and I'm very happy. I was worried lot's because of the many issues I read it in the past about this phone. Upgraded from S10 plus.