Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google pay won't work on beta, anyone else have this problem

(Topic created on: 08-10-2021 04:09 PM)
Woodsork
Apprentice
Options
Anyone else have this problem Google says beta doesn't meet safety requirements?
8 REPLIES 8
SamMm89
Journeyman
Options
I have always found this to be the case, as the beta version is not the official version so its not rooted. When the official version does go live and your phone receives it you will be able to use Google pay again
Woodsork
Apprentice
Options
Good to know thanx Sam
Verminal
Pioneer
Options
In the mean time I'm using Samsung Pay for contactless purchases. Additionally, Samsung Pay has a big advantage over Google Pay as it does not require NFC activation manually before purchase. NFC is toggled off/on/off during the transaction period with Samsung Pay. Neat.
0 Likes
Woodsork
Apprentice
Options
Thanx for the info
0 Likes
sheplfc74
Helping Hand
Options
Had that with my S10, think it was for Android 9 or 10 beta, wouldn't work until official launch of new software, never bothered being a Beta tester since...😤
0 Likes
Woodsork
Apprentice
Options
I'm enjoying the beta but just have to learn to do without some apps for a while or use others. My DJI drone app wouldn't work either but have just found an update so all good.
0 Likes
TOPBLKNAVY
First Poster
Options

I am and it's driving me nuts. I had just weened myself from Samsung Pay and started using Google Pay. I guess it's what I get for being a beta tester.

0 Likes
Woodsork
Apprentice
Options
Hopefully the non beta update will be out soon then maybe google pay and the dji drone app will work again
0 Likes