Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google pay problems

(Topic created on: 27-09-2021 08:04 AM)
Barrie-Wilson
Pioneer
Options
Hi everyone

I recently bought a galaxy watch4 and I've set it up to use Google pay, I tend to use Google pay on my phone also, but ever since I set up Google pay on my watch every time I use my phone to pay for things it doesn't work. 

Has any one else had the same issue? Can you only use your card for Google pay on one device?

Thanks 
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Rishi
Pioneer
Options
I'm pretty sure you should be able to use the same card on both devices
ElinT
First Poster
Options
I agree with Rishi, you should be able to use your card on both devices. Sorry I have no fix for you but im sure Google will have 👍
AndrewL
Options

@Barrie-Wilson: On your phone, try heading to Settings > Connections > NFC & Contactless Payments > Contactless Payments, and make sure that Google Pay is still highlighted as your default payment option. If it is, try toggling on 'Pay with currently open app' to see if this helps. If you're still experiencing issues then please try disconnecting your Watch 4 from your phone to see if it becomes possible to make payments with your phone once again. Alternatively, make sure that the Google Pay app is closed on your watch when attempting to make payments with your phone, just in case there is a conflict.