Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Pay, Now Working

(Topic created on: 17-11-2021 10:12 AM)
Skybiz
Pathfinder
Options
Have just uninstalled Google Pay, cleared system cache. Reinstalled Google Pay, cleared Google Pay app cache and data.
Everything works as it should. Will test with purchase of Costa coffee on Wednesday morning. 
15 REPLIES 15
simonjs
First Poster
Options
I didn't need to do any of this and it now seems to be working for me; I've just checked after reading your post and instead of the 'not set up' message showing over the contactless symbol it is now animating as before. 🤷
0 Likes
GooseSnipe
Voyager
Options
Still nothing for me, I've tried everything that all of these posts have tried and getting nothing, just the not set up message
0 Likes
SuperTramp33
Explorer
Options
Sadly - that didn't work for me. Still showing 'not set up'.
But great that it worked for you
0 Likes
Verminal
Pioneer
Options
I'm sticking with Samsung Pay which is much slicker with auto NFC.
0 Likes
slater1991
Pioneer
Options
Settings, apps and go to Google play services. 3 dots and uninstall updates. Open Google pay and I should say updating. Then should work
SuperTramp33
Explorer
Options
Thanks for the message, as I've already uninstalled and then reinstalled G/Pay, the '3dots' are missing for this app, as no updates can be uninstalled
0 Likes
slater1991
Pioneer
Options
Not Google pay. Google play services
0 Likes
GooseSnipe
Voyager
Options
Bit of an update guys, I tried mine today in Gregg's, although it still says not set up with the line through the icon, it still worked, go figure.
slater1991
Pioneer
Options
Google play services updates need uninstalling. Not google pay. Then when they reinstall it should work