Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

google assistant voice match training doesn't open or start

(Topic created on: 16-06-2021 08:36 AM)
Sylfer
First Poster
Options

so i cant open google assistant with hey google or OK google...
everything is turned on... except every movie or tutorial i have seen so far... the moment you click the button for the OK google voice function the phone opens a window to train the assistant with your voice...
now when i do that on my phone nothing happens... nothing pops up... nothing i can configure !
any help on this would be awsome

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
0 Likes
Sylfer
First Poster
Options

ye... i held my breath for people that are gonna post that...
it's not that i can't find the menu... it's just when i click the button for the voice app to start activating with my voice, i don't get any window to start training my voice...
i find everything but the window to start the training doesn't come nor di i have a button to start te training...

0 Likes
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Try disable Google Assistant

And then enable again
0 Likes
Sylfer
First Poster
Options

ye... i never tryed that..... i only clicked it on and off for probly like 20.000times already
the window or the button to start configure the voice assistant to my voice just isn't there or doesn't pop up ! no mather what i do.
i'm not that big of a noob with tech...

0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Under settings type 'voice match' and go from there and see if it helps.
0 Likes
DanielVR1
First Poster
Options

Did you solve this? Im having the exact same problem. 

0 Likes
Whoknows7
First Poster
Options

Yeah got the same problem, Samsung can't help they tell me to contact google. Wich dont even have a phone support anymore cuz of corona... This sucks. Havent try the fabricreset yet doh, would like to skip that part if possible to fix it.

0 Likes
Whoknows7
First Poster
Options

Okey. I found the problem, change your phones language in settings to Enlgish (UK) and you are good to go.

0 Likes
StephenA
First Poster
Options

Unfortunately, when I open Google Assistant, the Voice Match tools simply arent there. I've updated Google Assistant, reset google, made sure that all applications are using the same language, unloaded a number of apps  that I downloaded, cycled power  a number of times and Voice Match just isn't there, I've contacted Verizon, Samsung and Google and they all claim that the problem is caused by the other companies. Verizon has offered to send me a new phone but I just don't want to go through the hassle of building phone. It's got to be something simple but the heck if I can figure it out. If I select the Google Assistant icon, the app works fine. It's "Hey Google" that I can't get to work. Really frustrating.....

0 Likes