Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google assistant unable to activate Do Not Disturb since update

(Topic created on: 10-01-2022 03:54 AM)
Gavlar1
Explorer
Options
Since the latest update, Google assistant is now unable to turn on Do Not Disturb. Its shows as the request has been completed but doesn't actually turn Do not disturb on. Any ideas? 
7 REPLIES 7
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Gavlar1 

I would suggest to send your feedback via the Samsung Members App under the GetHelp section so Samsung can take a look.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Gavlar1
Explorer
Options
Already have. They keep asking me to send the error report which I have done 3 times now. Given up lol
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Fair enough @Gavlar1

II hope a resolution will come ASAP for you. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Midge123
Voyager
Options
Hi there I have do not disturb on my s20 ultra and it starts at 21.00 to 08.30 and it works perfectly even when I was on the beta Program it worked I use the Samsung app for it thanks
0 Likes
Darek M
First Poster
Options

Same here, Samsung a52s, did you solve the problem?

0 Likes
Gavlar1
Explorer
Options

No Derek, still the same. Its intermittent if it works or not and has only been since the Android 12 update

0 Likes
Timmm132
First Poster
Options

I have a night routine in Google assistant which includes turning on do not disturb. The problem is that it does not turn on do not disturb. Can this problem please be fixed? There is an 11 month old reddit thread talking about this problem and why it is still not working.

https://www.reddit.com/r/googleassistant/comments/ri9u8d/google_assistant_can_no_longer_activate_do_...

0 Likes