Original topic:

Good phone cases

(Topic created on: 09-03-2021 07:34 AM)
AlexGuitar94
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
Hi folks.

Can anyone recommend a good phone case make. I have the S21+ done a bit of research but would like to hear opinions from the horses mouth. Thankyou 
10 REPLIES 10
CuteDoll
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
leesus
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
mous cases are great
0 Likes
pete007
Hotshot
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
check out https://www.mobilefun.com for idea's and what is on the market
0 Likes
Hippy999
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
Otterbox cases for me always!
They are fairly large, but are really rugged. I have used them on various phones for about 10 years and have never broken a phone that has been in an Otterbox case. I accidently though my phone out of the cab of my truck a couple of weeks ago, and it survived with no damage to the phone. It fell around 8-10 foot into the road!
Aryan08
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
Hello Alex Guitar 94
I strongly strongly recommend a mous case, they are super strong but are super stylish. You can go to Mous.com to find them. Although they are a little pricey, I think that they justify it in every way!
kkh786
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
Spigen Thinfit is my go to for every new phone purchase! 👍
Current Samsung Devices: Galaxy S20+ 5G (Cosmic Black/128GB) | Galaxy Watch3 (Mystic Black/45mm Bluetooth) | Galaxy Buds (Aura Glow Silver)
0 Likes
lee815
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S21 Series

I've not got the phone yet it's still on order but have bought the case below. It's a soft plastic & the stand is very good.

Look by the side of my name 🙂 I've not been called an apprentice in over 40 years lol.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/ESR-Compatible-Galaxy-S21-Ultra/dp/B08PD7XJ15?th=1

0 Likes
Risky24
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
I'm currently using this but waiting on my Pitaka case to be delivered which is my preferred case. The Spigen Thinfit is a nice feeling case though and very resistant to fingerprints.
0 Likes
Ragety
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
Mous Case . Type code: 20BUYAGAIN
for 20% off.
0 Likes