Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good phone cases

(Topic created on: 09-03-2021 07:34 AM)
AlexGuitar94
Journeyman
Options
Hi folks.

Can anyone recommend a good phone case make. I have the S21+ done a bit of research but would like to hear opinions from the horses mouth. Thankyou 
10 REPLIES 10
CuteDoll
Explorer
Options
leesus
First Poster
Options
mous cases are great
0 Likes
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
check out https://www.mobilefun.com for idea's and what is on the market
0 Likes
Hippy999
First Poster
Options
Otterbox cases for me always!
They are fairly large, but are really rugged. I have used them on various phones for about 10 years and have never broken a phone that has been in an Otterbox case. I accidently though my phone out of the cab of my truck a couple of weeks ago, and it survived with no damage to the phone. It fell around 8-10 foot into the road!
Aryan08
Explorer
Options
Hello Alex Guitar 94
I strongly strongly recommend a mous case, they are super strong but are super stylish. You can go to Mous.com to find them. Although they are a little pricey, I think that they justify it in every way!
kkh786
Navigator
Options
Spigen Thinfit is my go to for every new phone purchase! 👍
Current Samsung Devices: Galaxy S20+ 5G (Cosmic Black/128GB) | Galaxy Watch3 (Mystic Black/45mm Bluetooth) | Galaxy Buds (Aura Glow Silver)
0 Likes
lee815
Pathfinder
Options

I've not got the phone yet it's still on order but have bought the case below. It's a soft plastic & the stand is very good.

Look by the side of my name 🙂 I've not been called an apprentice in over 40 years lol.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/ESR-Compatible-Galaxy-S21-Ultra/dp/B08PD7XJ15?th=1

0 Likes
Risky24
Helping Hand
Options
I'm currently using this but waiting on my Pitaka case to be delivered which is my preferred case. The Spigen Thinfit is a nice feeling case though and very resistant to fingerprints.
0 Likes
Ragety
Pioneer
Options
Mous Case . Type code: 20BUYAGAIN
for 20% off.
0 Likes