Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good morning !

(Topic created on: 05-02-2021 06:14 AM)
Razvan1985
Apprentice
Options
Anybody dissapointed as me becouse Samsung doesen't add a charger and a cable charge in the new S21 Ultra ? I wish that Samsung to not copy anymore Apple and maybe for the future they gone take care about the custumers ... when you buy a phone for 1330 £ and you see is no charger inside you get dissapointed ! Have a good day !
14 REPLIES 14
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
unfortunately it is the future, what I'm most disappointed at is they should have held out another year as the cable in the box only benefits s20 and note 20 users, luckily I fall under that category but having an s20 means there is no need to upgrade to s21. I think best option is to have an option when you order it for a free charger if needed
0 Likes
Aliya45
Apprentice
Options
I'm not, I already have 4 chargers. I'm planning to sell them on ebay, they are just gathering dust.

0 Likes
Razvan1985
Apprentice
Options
can i have one 😊 ?
0 Likes
Scotcruz
Voyager
Options
those chargers are pointless unless they are 25w fast chargers with USB Type C at both ends.. the no charger policy may suit some but not to many
LottieS
Apprentice
Options
my s21 had a cable, why does the cheaper version have one and not the ultra?
0 Likes
Razvan1985
Apprentice
Options
the one you have it is to conect 2 phones together ... i have that one as well but you can not charge with that one ...
0 Likes
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Hi, I received a Type C to Type C cable with my S21 ultra.
0 Likes
LottieS
Apprentice
Options
ah right. i already have a plug for the usb c end from my wireless charger so never thought about it not been usb
0 Likes
APARMAR
Troubleshooter
Options
the ultra and plus also include a usb c cable
0 Likes