Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good lock

(Topic created on: 15-11-2021 02:38 PM)
George23
Explorer
Options
Does anyone know when home up for good lock will be compatible with android 12 and one UI 4? Surely they had so much time to make it compatible , almost 3 months for beta version to be tested.....how long to they need?
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @George23   Where you on the Beta programme.   Anyway The official  stable release had started rolling out today and  it should  be compatible though appreciate some frustration that it was not available sooner.  I  have still to test it myself though.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@George23 Hello, I think the best way to find out is to contact the developer. In Galaxy Store, description of the Good Lock app you will find an email. Get in touch with them and they will respond. Greetings.

"The quieter you become-the more you are able to hear..."

George23
Explorer
Options
Hi James. Thanks for your reply. I am not on the beta programme. I have just updated to android 12 today , the final version, and my home up app stopped working . It is very important to me. If I knew this before I wouldn't have updated . My frustration comes from the fact that while one UI 4 was tested for 3 months , this could have been tested alongside it as well. All other apps have been optimised , this was left behind.
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@George23 This is great, could you put a screenshot, please, of the firmware version, thank you !!

0 Likes
George23
Explorer
Options
.Screenshot_20211115-153030_Settings_35983.jpg
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@George23 thank you very much!!

0 Likes
KalEl84
Pathfinder
Options
It's been updated now and is available today, I updated it this morning (check in the Good Lock app and it should an N in an orange circle next to the store icon).
George23
Explorer
Options
Thank you very much . Appreciate that
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Yes indeed Good Lock has been updated, seems to be working fine.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes