What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Going to the dark side

(Topic created on: 05-02-2023 10:55 AM)
Options
Well I've been with Samsung for years now, but I'm thinking of changing over to iPhone. Never had 1 before so it would be completely new to me. I have the S21 ultra atm and the S22 & S23 phones don't have many new features that would benefit me. 
0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Bye
0 Likes
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
They're good phones, no real better or worse. I have a personal s22u (soon to be S23U) and a iPhone 13 for work... I don't really see the massive appeal...it's just different..I'm used to android.
BaronDigo
Helping Hand
Options
Goodbye, Goodnight, have a Goodnight
0 Likes
maggie m
Pioneer
Options

It's your choice.

0 Likes
Cliffg
Voyager
Options
It would be interesting to know what would be interest to you in an iPhone. If you have an investment in Apple computers it would make sense.
Snapper99
Voyager
Options
Use my work IPhone as a tea mug coaster at work, proper winds up the IPhone geeks lol.
Current Phone S23 Ultra (1TB)
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Always thinking of going to iPhone but I have seen so many customers with shattered screens it **bleep** me off.
Tried going full on with Pixel 7 but am came back to my S21 ultra within a week.

The Spen, the lens variety and decent battery (after two years) are stopping me from changing.
0 Likes
lee815
Pathfinder
Options

I had an Iphone once & got rid of it as soon as I could. Would never have another one.

tinglish
Hotshot
Options
I did buy the iPhone 13 pro just because I wanted to try something different.
And yeah it was a nice phone,but I got bored of it very quickly and sold it on after 2 months.
Hate to say it but I'm pretty much a Samsung fanboy 🤣, currently have s21 ultra,s22, flip3 and s7 tab and buds live............. although I do have oppo X3 pro just to keep me grounded 🤣🤣🤣
0 Likes