Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Go To Website

(Topic created on: 01-08-2022 08:16 PM)
Jeff-F
First Poster
Options
Hi, anyone know what has happened to the Go To Website option from a screenshot? Was working fine but mine seems to have disappeared. Have looked in settings but does not appear to be there either anymore.
3 REPLIES 3
woodlouse
Helping Hand
Options
Seems to be working fine on my s21 ultra.
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

No longer appears to be in Gallery Settings but working fine for me too.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
upgrade yard
First Poster
Options

If the "Go To Website" option has disappeared from your device's screenshot feature, there are a few potential solutions you can try:

1. Restart your device: Sometimes, a simple restart can resolve minor software glitches. Restart your device and check if the "Go To Website" option reappears.

2. Update your operating system: Ensure that your device's operating system is up to date. Check for any available updates and install them if necessary. Updates often include bug fixes and improvements that can restore missing features.

3. Check screenshot settings: Review the settings related to screenshots on your device. Look for any options that control the behavior or visibility of the "Go To Website" option. Adjust these settings as needed to enable the option.

4. Reset app preferences: If the issue persists, you can try resetting the app preferences on your device. This action restores the default settings for all apps, which might help bring back the missing option. To do this, go to your device's settings, navigate to the "Apps" or "Applications" section, find the option to reset app preferences, and confirm the action.

5. Contact device support or manufacturer: If none of the above solutions work, it might be helpful to reach out to the support team of your device or its manufacturer. They can provide specific guidance tailored to your device model and offer further assistance to resolve the issue.

Remember to backup your important data before attempting any troubleshooting steps, especially if they involve resetting or updating your device. 

For more information contact me on this website yardgearsguide.com

0 Likes