Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Glitchy S21+

(Topic created on: 01-03-2021 01:42 PM)
Maj85
Student
Options
Can anyone help. My s21+ randomly has thin black lines appear & disappear. I was once reading the news on the phone & noticed 1 or 2 letters were only half. I have turned on/off the adaptive brightness, deleted all my apps & even done a factory reset. I haven't dropped my phone or let it get wet. Is this happening with anyone else? Any advice/pointers will be really helpful. 
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
snow67
Student
Options
I have not experience that but I would of send it back for replacement
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
Hi,
You should send it back for replacement. You might not dropped it but the company that delivered it might have.
Phoenix142
Helping Hand
Options
are they full black across the screen from side to side?

if so you need a replacement or repair ASAP.

usually such lines are a result of interference but they can become permanent after a while.

First try and locate any source near you that could cause an event, if none, you'll need your device repaired/replaced.

can you screenshot and still see it or is it pure screen issue?

I can try and help you trouble shoot it first but need evidence or testing first :smiling-face:

edit: I should also add. if they are indeed permanent or intermittent but constant, it could be a result of drop damage too as indicated in a post above.
0 Likes
shaz88
First Poster
Options
I contacted the day I got mine through I have 2 circles on my screen when screen is black I was told that I was to go to the store with my phone but its closed due to covid so need to wait till opens back up
0 Likes
Maj85
Student
Options
might be worth calling them
0 Likes
shaz88
First Poster
Options
I have done all this but told by o2 that I need to take instore but they r closed
0 Likes