Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Glitching

(Topic created on: 13-02-2022 09:37 AM)
AnnyMallow
Student
Options
Since last update my phone has been glitching and lagging, i have restarted the device, cleared cache partition, started in safe mode. And nothing seems to work ! Anyone else having this issue ? S21 ultra 
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Rishi
Pioneer
Options
My cousin has been experiencing the same issue on his S21 device since he updated the software. He has tried contacting Samsung but they have not been able to help. He says that he has kept enhanced processing on which has helped him a lot. I hope this helps you
0 Likes
AnnyMallow
Student
Options
Thank you! Hopefully a new update comes soon, iv deleted so much storage aswell assuming it was that
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@AnnyMallow: I'm sorry to hear that you've been experiencing performance issues with your Galaxy S21 Ultra. You may have attempted these steps already, but please try pressing the Volume Down and Side Keys together for around 10 seconds until the phone restarts. Don't worry, this won't affect your personal data or settings. Now, head to Settings > Battery and Device Care > Optimise Now, followed by Memory > Clean Now. You should also head to the Google Play Store and Galaxy Store, and make sure your apps and features are all up to date. 

If the issue persists, I recommend reaching out to our Help Desk via the link below, and an advisor will be able to run through further troubleshooting steps with you. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

0 Likes
G0UDG
Voyager
Options
Yes having the very same problem tried every method to solve the issue including clearing the cache and the volume up and down reset nothing seems to solve this have sent data via members error reporting no reply yet data log was sent less that 5 minutes after the phone started working again
0 Likes