Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming controller needs... has anyone used a Razer Kishi with S21 Ultra ? Does it even fit ?

(Topic created on: 15-02-2021 05:41 PM)
smiley
Troubleshooter
Options

I have an Xbox wireless controller... this works fine by pairing bluetooth.  However i like the concept of the Razer Kishi... to provide a Nintendo Switch type of experience and ease of use.    

kishi.JPG

I doubt I will play many games with the S21u phone... and it is hard to play with any accuracy on such a small screen... and i will default to my PC for gaming.  But for those instances of wanting to mess around when out and about... it would be nice to have an alternative.  

I have installed Geforce Now and have access to a load of my games on the phone... so the possibility is there.  

Has anyone used a Razer Kishi with their S21 Ultra ?  Does it even fit ?  How is your experience ?

Thanks in advance for any user advice from active use with this controller on an S21u.

Smiley

- Smiley
------------------------------------------------------------------------
SAMSUNG S23 ULTRA 512GB SM-S918B/DS

Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro SM-R920 in Grey Titanium
Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro SM-R510 in Graphite
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Mightyblues78
Navigator
Options
I was looking at getting one of these to use with my S21U but a lot of people on the Razer forum have reported that it 'pops' the phone out due to the camera housing despite being listed as compatible by Razer themselves. Might just be isolated cases though so I'm still considering trying one but keeping an eye out for a YouTube video showing someone actually using an Ultra with it! Will probably get it through Amazon so I can return it easily if needed!
0 Likes
hakbunni
First Poster
Options
I can confirm it doesn't really fit with the ultra, it's payable but not a nice snug fit as the camera housing is too bulky for it
Mightyblues78
Navigator
Options
Oh that's a shame, thanks for the update Hakbunni, much appreciated! 👍
0 Likes
gare80
First Poster
Options
I can all so confirm it doesn't fit. I brought 1 for my s21 ultra had to sett it on