Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gallery app and Always on display app

(Topic created on: 08-01-2022 10:43 AM)
Ginga_p
Troubleshooter
Options
Not sure if this is me being stupid. I have a galaxy s21 ultra (android 12) and was looking on the google app store at my installed apps and noticed on the gallery and always on display apps it states these apps are no longer compatible with your device. Is this a android 12 thing or have they become a samsung store only app. And also samsung cloud 
G G
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Yeah it's probably a previous setup of always on display.
Think it's built into the One UI setup now as opposed to a separate settings app.
Just had a look and the same for me on my Z Fold 3
Same with the gallery app, think it's a new version now.
Think I read something about it, was a while ago
Ginga_p
Troubleshooter
Options
I thought it might have been some throw back to an old version and Samsung cloud going over to Microsoft but confused me abit. Not that it takes alot thanks
G G
Chris25
Apprentice
Options
Building obsolescence into expensive devices full of rare earth minerals is a terrible waste of our planet's limited resources.
The children of the future will curse the greedy and irresponsible companies who do this!
Samsung, please think carefully when designing your phones and software.
Ginga_p
Troubleshooter
Options
If you are on this forum you own a samsung device so already know samsung does not make the most environmental environmental friendly products you made the choice to buy one instead of a more a environmentally friendly option. Practice what you preach
G G
0 Likes