Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy themes not opening

(Topic created on: 25-02-2021 02:36 PM)
Wyndfyre
Student
Options

Hi I'm trying to set up my s21 device but can't open galaxy themes at all, I get a "something went wrong, try again (service error/772300_251272efc013/S1009)

I've tried everything I could find, from signing out of my Samsung account, updating software and all the apps, clearing the cache, turning off all accessibility... One thing I couldn't do was to uninstall any updates because I don't have that option in my app manager.

Help! Thank you

20210225_143320.jpg

20210225_143313.jpg

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
peterriley3
Explorer
Options
Hello,

You may try making an error report via the Samsung Members app from the "Explore" tab and tapping the "+" in the lower right corner, you may also contact a Samsung Expert who may be able to help you resolve this as you have tried all the main ways. My guess is there is a conflict that is causing this or a software bug.

Hope this helps,
Peter
Wyndfyre
Student
Options

Thanks for your response, it's much appreciated! Though I can't seem to get onto the Samsung members app either 😅🙈

You've mentioned conflict, could it be because, while I'm setting up the s21, I'm still using my S10 device where I'm still logged into all my  Samsung apps? That's a good point thank you, I'll see if I log out of both phones and into the new phone hopefully that does it 

20210225_144143.jpg

peterriley3
Explorer
Options
Let me know how this goes for you
0 Likes
brewingstorm
Apprentice
Options

Hi, it's me the OP- I literally deleted my Samsung account and made a new one to see if that would do the trick... it didn't.

So my Galaxy Themes and Samsung Members apps are still inaccessible (which are fine don't really use them, it's just annoying because it's a brand new phone). I'm speaking to customer support over Twitter/FB now and hopefully someone will be able to solve it eventually.

I will update this thread further once something kicks in! 🤞

Options
I wouldn't worry about it, it's a pointless app anyway lol.. try goodlock for themes..
0 Likes
athaset
First Poster
Options

How can you fix that? I have the same problem now.

0 Likes
Arsalan1
First Poster
Options

Hi. Were you able to find the solution? I am facing same issue on my brand new Samsung Galaxy s22

0 Likes
oasxso
First Poster
Options

If anyone have this issues, try to go App Info on Galaxy themes. Then clear data on storage and you can re-open Galaxy themes. Probably you need to update it first. Goodluck

0 Likes