Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy s21ultra phantom brown

(Topic created on: 22-01-2021 05:18 PM)
Catt78
Pathfinder
Options

I preorder the Galaxy s21ultra in exclusive phantom brown colour. Seems that if i changed my mind and i would like to cancel the preorder, it won't be possible . 

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
AndrewL
Options

@Catt78: That doesn't sound right, therefore I recommend reaching out to out Shop Team via the link below for further clarification. It may be the case that the additional production time required for the exclusive colours may be preventing you from cancelling the pre-order, with the release date just around the corner, however the Shop Team will be able to look into this further for you.

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

Catt78
Pathfinder
Options
I'm not planning to cancel ,it was only an objection, but thanks for help.

see attachment screen shot

Screenshot_20210122-162912_Samsung Internet_7550.jpg

0 Likes
Saxacat
Voyager
Options
I also ordered the phantom brown, without realising that it would delay delivery, but c'est la vie.
Catt78
Pathfinder
Options
I talked to a Samsung advisor, she said if the order is cancelled ,it will take a week or so in order to get refunded (in my case as i trade in a galaxy phone),not sure in your case what payment option you chose.
I was assured that, after delivery, i still can return the phone within 28days cooling time as per change your mind policy
0 Likes
Saxacat
Voyager
Options
I'm content to live with my choice, just have to wait a little longer before I get to play with my new toy.
0 Likes
Catt78
Pathfinder
Options
I think it will worth to wait,that carbon look is awesome
Catt78
Pathfinder
Options
what phone are u using atm?
0 Likes
GraemeD
Navigator
Options

I set up a return for my week old Galaxy Note 20 Ultra last Sunday  (17th) so that I could preorder S21 Ultra. DPD collected it from me on Wednesday and just got an email from Samsung an hour ago to say that refund had been processed. So it's a pretty quick process.

0 Likes
Saxacat
Voyager
Options
S20 Ultra
0 Likes