Explorer
Options
Who loves there new samsung s21.. 
And can any one recomend a good case for it
10 REPLIES 10
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Lots on Amazon, Just see what you like. I normally by clear ones.
I got a clear one with a flip stand.

20210411_203302_15929.jpg

Henry3585
Explorer
Options
Thank you iv just put that exact case in my basket on the samsung website
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
There a good few cases including Samsungs own ones. If you get samsung cases buy from amazon much cheaper. Spigen are very good cases.
Henry3585
Explorer
Options
Thank you for the help people i will look now
0 Likes
GalaxyAsh
Voyager
Options
I'm guessing you've found what you're looking for. But I will add, i also use clear cases on my Samsung phones, each and every year, and always Samsung OEM clear cover and Spigen Liquid Crystal. The cases on the included images are Spigen Liquid Crystal. Gives you an idea of what they look like on. These only provide reasonable protection but maintain a nice clean look, of course more Rugged type cases are needed to give ultimate protection.

20210325_101524_8565.jpg

20210409_135533_9424.jpg

Henry3585
Explorer
Options
Thank you
0 Likes
GalaxyAsh
Voyager
Options
I just deleted the post as I got the notification so didn't see the whole comment.
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
I noticed you had your note 20u. I sold mine when I got the s21u. I was asking which one you prefer. I like the note and it's boxy design. But I do prefer the s21u, feels smoother better battery. And I don't have green tint. My note had it pretty bad.
GalaxyAsh
Voyager
Options
Oh I've sold it now too, about a week ago, that was the most recent pic I had of more than one phone in a case 😄 I've still got S20U though, I always keep them when I can. I definitely prefer S21U too, I do like design of the Note20U but I love the S21U design, I've always been a Galaxy S user year on year since the first. In fact, the Note20U is the first Note I've ever had that was my own. I've not got an S Pen now though 😅 got one in my basket on Amazon but I'm contemplating waiting for the S Pen Pro.