Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

galaxy s21 - why i won't be buying - no charger, no headphone jack, and less ram

(Topic created on: 17-02-2021 09:36 AM)
Rt3
Journeyman
Options

I shall not be buying a phone for £800 plus that doesnt come with a charger and only the cable. I wont be buying a phone thst comes with wireless Bluetooth connection only for headphones. My wife likes to listen to music all the time and with wireless earbuds you can't has you have to take them out to charge. Also this phone as less ram than the s20 series. So some explain why i should be interested in this phone. By the way this why i dont buy apples i phones either.

14 REPLIES 14
Rt3
Journeyman
Options
see so the reviews are correct samsung are you reading this or is about profits before customers!!!
0 Likes
Michael3739
Journeyman
Options

Yeah, I hated that they removed the headphone jack and micro SD card. The A52 has a micro SD and headphone jack, and it's IP67 water resistant. Sure, the Galaxy S21 compared to the A52 may be half a millimeter slimmer, but the A52 has a bigger battery, and I believe that the thicker, the more robust. I suggest getting an A52 and not an S21.

I was going to buy an S20 and an S21, but with the removal of the headphone jack, micro SD card, and more, I feel like my A51 has more useful features than the S21 does.

Try again Samsung.

0 Likes
Lael
First Poster
Options

Seriously disappointed in the S21. I miss my S9, the fingerprint was better placed, the battery was better, there was an audio jack, it was a bit smaller and it had an sd card slot.

The S21 is a serious downgrade from the S9.

Every phone I owned has been a Galaxy phone. By removing audio jack + sd card slot, they are taking the Apple route. I will not be buying from Samsung again.

0 Likes
Littlefire_2004
First Poster
Options

I drive an older ICE car for trips to the mountains and long roadtrips that my EV isn't appropriate for.  Must use audio aux cable to stream from my phone.  If I use the type-c to audio headphone adapter then I can't charge my phone.  I remember when Samsung was proud to not be an apple.

0 Likes
Rt3
Journeyman
Options
Yeah now samsung are apple they done away with all almost everything and copied apple to a tee near enough. I for one will be choosing my next phone very carefully and no it wont be an apple phone either. If samsung dont pick up there game then i for one will stop supporting them.
0 Likes