Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy S21 Ultra pre-order not delivered

(Topic created on: 14-04-2021 05:01 AM)
Johnsmith59
Apprentice
Options

Hi,

I placed a pre-order for the Galaxy S21 Ultra on the 22nd of January and as of now, the 10th of February, it still has not been delivered yet. Not only has it not been delivered, I am unable to check the status of my order and I'm not able to get in contact with anyone at Samsung. I've tried calling shop and technical support several times on several different days with no answer. Yet, I received the trade in pack for my old phone 5 days ago as I'm trading in my Galaxy S20+ as part of my order. I ordered my S21 in phantom black so the delay is not a result of a custom colour. Samsung support is an absolute joke so can anyone on here please offer any advice on getting help etc.? I've been a life long Samsung customer but I'm starting to lose my patience and I'm close to cancelling my order and asking for my money back. Thanks for any help in advance 

17 REPLIES 17
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
Which region are you in?
0 Likes
Johnsmith59
Apprentice
Options

So as if by magic, I got an email less than two hours after posting here saying my phone has been shipped

SaintSue
Journeyman
Options
Milton Keynes UK
0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
I called 0333 000 0333 and got mine returned in 2 days.
0 Likes
SaintSue
Journeyman
Options
Great thanks will try them now
Ellenaj
Apprentice
Options
You can always try this number - 03307261000 I always seem to get through on this one.
0 Likes
SK_USA
First Poster
Options

I am in similar Situation....S21 256GB , pre-ordered and haven't received it

0 Likes
doaa
First Poster
Options
Same here ,is been 3 weeks since I ordered mine and did not recive , I called them and told me I can not cancel my order now , they told me I have to wait until I recive it and then send it back . That is so strange ? Never heard that from any other place .
I am about to order my apple phone instead, it was a big mistake going to Samsung, the worst service ever .
I am.not sure if they even going to return my money but they sent me the sim card with out the phone
0 Likes