Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy S21 Ultra pre-order not delivered

(Topic created on: 10-02-2021 12:52 PM)
Johnsmith59
Apprentice
Options

Hi,

I placed a pre-order for the Galaxy S21 Ultra on the 22nd of January and as of now, the 10th of February, it still has not been delivered yet. Not only has it not been delivered, I am unable to check the status of my order and I'm not able to get in contact with anyone at Samsung. I've tried calling shop and technical support several times on several different days with no answer. Yet, I received the trade in pack for my old phone 5 days ago as I'm trading in my Galaxy S20+ as part of my order. I ordered my S21 in phantom black so the delay is not a result of a custom colour. Samsung support is an absolute joke so can anyone on here please offer any advice on getting help etc.? I've been a life long Samsung customer but I'm starting to lose my patience and I'm close to cancelling my order and asking for my money back. Thanks for any help in advance 

17 REPLIES 17
Gionike
Voyager
Options
oh boy, that's scary. try the samsung support chat service on the website instead. u might have to wait maximum 15mins if its busy to get someone but I chatted to someone yesterday
0 Likes
Johnsmith59
Apprentice
Options

I've tried the chat service and all they tell me is that they can't help my issue and to try calling shop support but I can't ever get through to shop support 

0 Likes
SaintSue
Journeyman
Options
I feel your pain. I am trying to return incorrect product back to Samsung but despite following instructions on delivery form they are not replying to emails. Very poor service which is disappointing.
0 Likes
Gionike
Voyager
Options
was it the automated chatbox or did u chat to an actual assistant?
0 Likes
Johnsmith59
Apprentice
Options

I talked to an actual assistant 

0 Likes
Gionike
Voyager
Options
hmm then would suggest that you just keep trying the number. I'm not sure what else to suggest really.
0 Likes
Case1188
Voyager
Options
don't send in your trade in until you receive your new device.
0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
I tried the email first, waited 4 days then called them. They booked a return for 2 days later and it was picked up. Since then I've got my refund 5 days later. My advice is to call and forget about the email.
0 Likes
SaintSue
Journeyman
Options
Thanks. I tried to find a number but couldn't locate.
0 Likes