Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy S21 ultra over heating

(Topic created on: 13-04-2021 02:39 PM)
Ankit Gupta
First Poster
Options

I have an Indian unit of galaxy S21 ultra and when I use the camera for sometime, it overheats so much and so quick...it's uncomfortable to hand.

Other heavy app like chrome, YouTube or games like shadow fight doesnt seem to have this overheating issue but the camera.

Despite multiple software updates, this issue remains unsolved.

If Samsung is charging around Rs. 1 lakh....they shouldn't provide an unoptomized software.

Am I the only one to face the issue or is it a quality check issue?

Can Samsung replace my device?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
Ankit you are far from the only one who has been suffering from the overheating problem curse my friend. My phone was getting far too warm when using the camera at first and my Daughter in law sent her S21 back when it became seriously hot during the initial setting up and so it goes on with many people out here experiencing the same issue. I held onto my Exynos S21 Ultra though Ankit as I knew that given time and the right software updates that my phone would settle down and it sure has. It gets warm quickly when using the camera for a long period but never gets ANY warmer than this when taking videos and pictures for an hour at a time even. This has allowed me to really enjoy the phones camera which is an incredible piece of hardware. I just want you to know that you are not on your own mate with this problem and if it continues for you and actually overheats with a warning message often then taking your phone back may be the best thing for you but you will be advised to do a full hard reset of the phone by your supplier before they even consider reimbursing you in any way. Whichever way things go Ankit I wish you the best of luck with your problem. 👍 👍
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
I doubt your phone is overheating, I think you mean it is running hot. There's a chance that you've got the Exynos Version which is known for having poor battery life and performance.
0 Likes
Case1188
Voyager
Options
I have the s21 exynos version and I've no issues with heating up or battery life, infact the battery life is fantastic, and I've had many Samsung phones.
0 Likes