Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy S21 Ultra faulty front speaker

(Topic created on: 30-01-2021 12:52 PM)
RoninRigs
Explorer
Options

Hello! I just received yesterday my brand new S21 Ultra 5G, and I am sure my device is faulty. It's about the speaker. The sound is distorted.

I will attach here 2 links. And if you will listen, you will notice the problem. I have some friends with the same phone, and the sound is very clear.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2vr68fhv2olvcmz/20210130_110905.mp4?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/o7mzsgdmc35fj9e/20210130_111123.mp4?dl=0

What is your advice? It's very frustrating.

Thank you!

50 REPLIES 50
pepsinio
Pioneer
Options

Oddly enough in phone calls works well for me, however on WhatsApp I hear this crackling noise. Still can't figure out whether it is due to the app or the speakerphone. 

0 Likes
Khazaal
Apprentice
Options
I bought samsung s21 ultra 5g , it's seem to me there's a sound problem especially when opening the loudspeaker.
The other side can only hear crackling noises or sounds distorted....please advise?
0 Likes
Khazaal
Apprentice
Options
I do have the same problem!
0 Likes
RoninRigs
Explorer
Options
Return and you should to got a brand new product. Use your warranty.
0 Likes
Khazaal
Apprentice
Options
So I need to speak to the place where I get the phone from?
0 Likes
RoninRigs
Explorer
Options
Yes. They should to replace your phone. This is a "hardware" issue. Same as mine. You should to get a new phone. 100%.
Khazaal
Apprentice
Options
Thanks, I will call them on the morning or Monday.
RoninRigs
Explorer
Options
No worries buddy. Hope you will have a good experience from now. Fingers crossed for you! 🤞
0 Likes
pepsinio
Pioneer
Options

Quick update from my experience with this issue.  I got a replacement phone and is working fine now. 

Regards

0 Likes
Jose medina
First Poster
Options

To me the same thing happens only when they are videos of reviews or only with voices the speaker below distorts the speaker below instead with music this does not happen to me hopefully samsung launches some patch for this problem since my phone has 1 day of use since I buy it totally new

0 Likes