Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G rattle

(Topic created on: 04-07-2021 06:03 PM)
mocerad
Explorer
Options

Hello all!

I got my SGS21U5G a week ago and would like your help since I noticed rattle when I shake it?

I wouldn't expect this on a Samsung premium device and don't know if I am the only one with this issue... 😕

Any idea what it is and what to do?

THX! Enjoy, T.

59 REPLIES 59
mocerad
Explorer
Options

it shouldn't when the camera is on!

0 Likes
Nathan1995
First Poster
Options

So does mine

0 Likes
mocerad
Explorer
Options

the problem with this rattle is that it vibrates when you talk to someon on the phone and have ear speaker volume to max... really getting very annoying! 😕

0 Likes
WelshPaul
Troubleshooter
Options

Mine also rattles a lot when i'm using my phone but it doesn't when i'm using the camera app. If yours continues to rattle while using the camera app then it's likely developed a fault and image stabilisation isn't working as it should. It's possible these things get damaged when running or jogging over time? Can't be good having that lens jumping around continuously like that?

My advice comes from being a UK Samsung iPhone user.

Current Devices:
  • iPhone 14 Pro 256GB Deep Purple
  • Samsung Galaxy Buds+ > Model: SM-R175.
coldpoison
Student
Options
It's usually a ball bearing used to allow the camera to move slightly
coldpoison
Student
Options
It's a ball bearing EVERY samsung had this and it is supposed to make that noise because it is moving
Anno78
First Poster
Options

My S21 Ultra was purchased last week, and the rattle started today.  Between now and purchase there hasn't been any rattling.  The noise continues even when the camera is in full use, which apparently shouldn't happen.

Will be going into an o2 store tomorrow so will ask them (receipt and box will be with me).

Members_8t98G0O
Student
Options

Yes, It still does... I really don't believe this camera on theory. 

0 Likes
Members_8t98G0O
Student
Options

Nop, It doesn't.  It still present with camera on...  or probably I have dog's frequency range.  

0 Likes
Members_8t98G0O
Student
Options

Not really. 

0 Likes