Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G rattle

(Topic created on: 26-02-2021 10:58 AM)
mocerad
Explorer
Options

Hello all!

I got my SGS21U5G a week ago and would like your help since I noticed rattle when I shake it?

I wouldn't expect this on a Samsung premium device and don't know if I am the only one with this issue... 😕

Any idea what it is and what to do?

THX! Enjoy, T.

59 REPLIES 59
mocerad
Explorer
Options

they won't do anything at the service... you'll have to live with it or sell the phone 😕

mocerad
Explorer
Options

I couldn't agree more with you Weirdbeard - it is annoying - maybe we should have camera on all the time to avoid the rattle 😕 :smiling-face:

mocerad
Explorer
Options

I got both devices back from service: they solved the issue of rattling camera on Galaxy S10+ - it doesn't rattle in any case, whether the cam is off or on; but the issue (unsolvable) remains with Galaxy S21 Ultra - their explanation: it's normal when camera stabilizer is not activated... 😕

0 Likes
mocerad
Explorer
Options

I got both devices back from service: they solved the issue of rattling camera on Galaxy S10+ - it doesn't rattle in any case, whether the cam is off or on; but the issue (unsolvable) remains with Galaxy S21 Ultra - their explanation: it's normal when camera stabilizer is not activated... 

mocerad_0-1614333187636.png

Tony Laverty
First Poster
Options

Hi there. I have had the S21 Ultra a few weeks now and the rattle is a lot more noticeable on this phone than my old S20 Ultra. I can hear sound from the camera unit if I tilt my phone just 45 degrees, forwards or backwards. Could you confirm that this is excessive? I know that rattling when the phone is shaken is normal but mine genuinely sounds like there is something loose inside.

Thanks!

mocerad
Explorer
Options

there is rattle whatever you do with the phone - when you move it or lean it... unfortunatelly and it can get very annoying...

0 Likes
Weirdbeard
Student
Options

I assume this is why the push on the free buds in the hope of you never needing to put the phone to your ear 😁

Duggy16
Journeyman
Options
i been offerd i can send it off and they can inspect it, take it that's what you did. surely though they should be able to exchange it. can i also ask what colour yours is as It seems to only effect the customs colour versions but not sure?
mocerad
Explorer
Options

mine is phantom black, but wouldn't say that's the case...

0 Likes
0STAGE
Journeyman
Options
Mine does noise even while using the camera, it is normal?