Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G rattle

(Topic created on: 31-01-2021 12:30 AM)
mocerad
Explorer
Options

Hello all!

I got my SGS21U5G a week ago and would like your help since I noticed rattle when I shake it?

I wouldn't expect this on a Samsung premium device and don't know if I am the only one with this issue... 😕

Any idea what it is and what to do?

THX! Enjoy, T.

59 REPLIES 59
M3st3ru
Navigator
Options
Let me know, as I am curios if this is how the phone was meant to be? :smiling-face:
take care and stay healthy😀
mocerad
Explorer
Options

Thank you aklima! I sent S21 Ultra to service and I will post their answer once they reply... Enjoy and take care!

Solution
scaperlee
Apprentice
Options
so does mine, stops when you switch on the camera...which is obvious, as its an optical zoom that moves. I'm sure they all rattle.
Solution
Wacman
Student
Options
Mine rattles and stops when the camera is on, nothing to worry about.
Nixon85
Student
Options
my standard s21 also does this
mocerad
Explorer
Options

It's camera stabilizator so nothing to worry about - so they said at Samsung service as well. 

Nixon85
Student
Options
OK it also does it when camera In use too 🤣
mocerad
Explorer
Options

As other Samsung Members said rattle should stop once you torn on the camera - I can't tell you or my device, since it's on the way from the service - once I get it I will let you know - but it shouldn't rattle when camera's on - according to other posts in this topic...

jrkr
First Poster
Options
same with my s21 ultra 5g phone. contacted the customer service and they told its because of the optical zoom, nothing to worry.
0 Likes
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
open the camera and shake. the rattle stops. it's normal. they all do it.