Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G Camera

(Topic created on: 15-08-2022 05:00 PM)
MamtaR
First Poster
Options
Hello,

Does anyone know why my S21 Ultra 1x camera is not focusing? All the other cameras are as clear as day, unlike the 1x camera. Does anyone know why? I've tried resetting the camera settings, but that hasn't fixed it. 

Someone help please!!
5 REPLIES 5
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hello @MamtaR ,

that is really odd, but don't worry we are here to help! Have you checked if there are any updates for the Camera app and whether the lens is presenting any dust or damage?

You can check if there are any updates from the Samsung Galaxy Store app> Menu> My apps> Update all. 

Do the same thing happens if you use the same Camera through a third party app (for example WhatsApp, Instagram, or any third party app that you use)?

Babishko
Hotshot
Options
I assume this is a software glitch @MamtaR as I have the same problem on my 15 month old Exynos S21 Ultra. I take lots of pictures and am so used to my first three shots on my x1 camera coming out blurred that I will fire them off quickly before a serious photo shoot with one shot on the Ultra wide camera after each shot just to get it to work harder and re-focus after each shot. The focus gets slightly clearer after each test shot until it is cleared and working perfectly again by the fourth. Video on the x1 camera lense is similarly affected but can be more problematic to cure. Is your x1 lense not giving ANY in focus shots at all @MamtaR??.. 👍 👍
0 Likes
jtpilks
First Poster
Options
Have the exact same problem and Samsung are denying it being a hardware issue despite multiple users having the same issues, software all being up to date and test photos being provided to them... HELP SAMSUNG!!!
0 Likes
Sday
First Poster
Options
Se issue with S22 Ultra, friend had the same issue which I solved short term by force stopping camera app and then reset app settings but this only worked for a short while. Since then my camera started doing the same on most zoom levels, I believe software is the issue
0 Likes
Marko547
First Poster
Options
Exactly the same here,non focus on x1 and x2 all others are fine ,this quite obviously is down to Samsung, do the right thing,admit it and fix it
0 Likes