Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G 512GB

(Topic created on: 22-03-2021 12:06 PM)
DeanSturgess
Apprentice
Options

Hi. Has anyone else experienced delivery issues/cancellations with the new Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G 512GB?

I had a text message to explain it would be delayed (ordered on 22/02/2021) and since then I have had messages ranging from my order is delayed, to my order has been cancelled and that I should return all additions for a full refund. Latest is now to say thank you for your purchase (a month ago) and that there is a delay so I have no idea what is going on with my order??? I just dont get any coherent answers to my questions from Samsung, just riddles.....

0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13
J-Wald
First Poster
Options

I've had the same thing, ordered on 28/2 and received a text saying the order couldn't be fulfilled on 12/3. Since then the order still shows as "customizing" in my order history but I have no idea if I'm going to receive it!

0 Likes
DeanSturgess
Apprentice
Options

Update. Apparently Samsung have issued a rather large list of all order numbers that have been cancelled. I would advise that you phone them and ask that your order number be checked against the list..... Very confusing to receive a text message saying the order is delayed, then an email saying the order is cancelled, then another email saying delayed, then a phone call (me phoning them) to find out that my order number isn't on the list to be cancelled but best wait until the 26th as it isn't clear.... Really poor service.

0 Likes
lee815
Pathfinder
Options

I ordered the Ultra 512 on 21.02 but as it's a custom colour i expected a 4 week wait. It just says customising so phoned them up. I told them if i don't get it by the end of this week I will be cancelling my order. Then had a text saying i can expect delivery before 26.03. Not got much hope to be honest.

0 Likes
DeanSturgess
Apprentice
Options

So similar. Custom 512 ordered on the 22.02. Without any contact I got a text saying it had been delayed but I will have it by the 26.03. Then I emailed for an update and long list of emails varying from its been delayed due to stock issues to Phantom Blue is out of stock so please send all bundled items back for a refund and then discus compensation, then its delayed again (but not cancelled) to a phone call and it isn't cancelled and to wait until the 26.03 to see if I get it.... First time outright purchaser of a phone and I have to say, this hasn't been the pleasurable experience I was hoping for...

lee815
Pathfinder
Options

I've had a message Tues saying it will be delivered on Thurs 25th. Also had a message off DPD.

0 Likes
DeanSturgess
Apprentice
Options

Exactly the same. Looks like it will arrive this Thursday!

0 Likes
lee815
Pathfinder
Options

Mine was delivered Weds morning 😁 Everything good so far but not sure about the 4G, will keep testing. At the moment the 4g is 3 times slower than my Huawei mate 20 pro. Just hoping the phone is optimising at the moment.

0 Likes
Snapper99
Voyager
Options

Kind of yes and no...

I ordered the S21 Ultra 5G 512GB in Phantom Black and the Smart Clearview Cover with Pen as part of the pre order way back in Jan 2021.

The Phone was delivered, with the case and pen on the 28th Jan 2021. All was good for 2 days until I noticed the case had scratched the screen...  Rang Samsung shop and the agent advised returning the phone for replacement and initiated the return/replacement process and gave me a 3 to 5 day turn around once they had the phone back.

Phone was collected by DPD on the 2nd Feb 2021 and was recorded as delivered at Samsung's warehouse on the 3rd Feb and I have email evidence from Samsung to that effect along with confirmation that the replacement would be sent out.

To date...  27 March 2021, I have still not received the replacement phone, this is despite phoning them at least three times a week during the whole of February and now March, lots of emails to and from them on the matter (all shown on the Samsung zen desk).

You do get various statements from the Samsung Shop Agent, ranging from:

• It's out of stock.
  • Don't know when stock will be back in (really? for a company this size not to know when/where stock is?)
  • The system will automatically send the replacement out when it's back in stock (I can only assume this is a complete fabrication, as I have, over the last 7 weeks received at least 18 'back in stock alerts' for the particular phone model from the online UK Samsung Shop).

I have now lost all confidence in the company, their systems and in a large part getting to lose confidence in the staff as well.

Current Phone S23 Ultra (1TB)
0 Likes
WelshPaul
Troubleshooter
Options

Any reason why you didn't just remove the factory installed plastic screen protector? I'm guessing it's that that was scratched?

My advice comes from being a UK Samsung iPhone user.

Current Devices:
  • iPhone 14 Pro 256GB Deep Purple
  • Samsung Galaxy Buds+ > Model: SM-R175.
0 Likes