Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy s21 ultra 512 GB.

(Topic created on: 30-03-2021 04:12 AM)
spawmax1
Apprentice
Options
the phone reboots itself all the time when using FB. Instagram YT. etc. I did hard reboots, nothing was done. I order the service all the time but to no avail. any help?
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
strawberry cake
Hotshot
Options

@spawmax1 

try updating the apps via Google Play Store and Galaxy Store

😉

(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") strawberry cake so delicious

0 Likes
spawmax1
Apprentice
Options
I updated nothing helps. phone turns off when active. watching movies, etc.
0 Likes
spawmax1
Apprentice
Options
I have already reported the Samsung service four times and nothing happens so far. I bought a phone a month ago and can't use it. it is a failure.
0 Likes
spawmax1
Apprentice
Options
I am really sorry that samsung has such an approach to buyers of their products.
0 Likes
hshakeel
First Poster
Options
Same here i have purchased s21 256gb but its not showing contacts name in 2nd whatsapp i have tried alot and called remot assitance but nothing resolved
im ex user of huawei p20pro and it working perfect on all apps
s21 is good but giving disoppintment on this issue on twin app.if some one fix this type issue on s21 samsung plz update here
0 Likes
DannyT
Options

Hi all,

Do you mean the apps restart or the phone restarts? We are aware of this phenomenon following an update by Google. This problem has already been resolved with the latest app updates of Android Webview and Chrome. To get your apps working again check out: https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/why-are-some-android-apps-crashing/ 

Welcome to the Community!

0 Likes
Ghummy
Pioneer
Options
I am also having issue with my s21 5g. Phone just restarts as if you were booting from a powered off state.

Phone has already been back to samsung once for "repair" and send back "repaired" but the issue persists. They want me to send the phone back for a second "repair" that will be 2 repairs in the space of 2 weeks
0 Likes