Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy S21+ too wide

(Topic created on: 26-01-2021 11:39 AM)
Electable
Journeyman
Options
It's a personal perspective, but I feel that the S20+ was the perfect width and height for the + version. The S21+ now feels too wide, and that's the main reason I'm not upgrading. It's a small increase but it's significant because the s20+ was already a big phone! 
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
Libb
MegaStar
Options

It you feel S21+ as a too wide you can buy S21 which is smaller. I'm used to using Note10+ so I believe that either S21 Ultra won't be too big for my palm.

Xiaomi 14 Ultra White | Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 256GB
Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro | Samsung Galaxy Buds / Buds2 / Buds2 Pro

0 Likes
Electable
Journeyman
Options
Yeah I'll buy it next year if the specs are better. My s20+ is a better phone than all except the Ultra.

You could try the Ultra in a store, but sounds like you'll be happy.
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

if you got the s20plus there is not point in upgrading for an s21 or s21 plus it is the same phone, just different soc.

I would wait another iteration of the galaxy s lineup before upgrading at least, perhaps one which boasts a navi gpu

tower95
Journeyman
Options
I had the s20plus and received my s21 ultra yesterday and I don't think that there is that much difference in size
0 Likes
K4Y0
Pioneer
Options

The reason S21 and S21 + feels wide, is due to the screen being flat. S21 Ultra is the same curved screen as last years model, so it feels normal.

I went from S9 to S21, With a case on it feels to wide. 

0 Likes
Electable
Journeyman
Options
The Ultra is slightly smaller this year.

S21 and s21+ are slightly bigger according to the dimensions.

You should easily get used to the S21, unless you're a small phone sort of person.

I like a big phone, like my s20+, but there's a limit, it has to be nicely pocketable, not a bulging fat ass.
0 Likes
Electable
Journeyman
Options
There isn't, but at what point do you say right that's enough now? Every year it goes up a little bit more so we don't notice it much. Before long clothing will need large pockets outside of trousers to accommodate our tablet phones.
0 Likes
K4Y0
Pioneer
Options

Yeah, will get use to it. I like small phones and the S9 was perfect for me.

Just looking for a slim protective case now. The case I got just makes it feel bit more wide. Without the case it's fine.

0 Likes