Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy S21 Series Software Update.

(Topic created on: 26-04-2021 06:37 PM)
GalaxyAsh
Voyager
Options
A new software update for the Galaxy S21 series is rolling out now. Beginning in Europe the new update brings the May 2021 patch, more camera improvements, Quick Share improvements and more. It is over 1GB in size. It will be expanding across other markets over the coming days. 

Firmware Version: G99xBXXU3AUE1

( No screenshot yet, I'll add soon as I have it. )  

23 REPLIES 23
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
I'm not a fan of this update. The battery drains soo quick. 🤦 Impossible to go back to the previous version as this is V3 and the last update was V2 😭😭😭😭
0 Likes
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

I must say that I am not seeing any overt battery drain on AUDA after installation and a cache wipe and a Galaxy App Boost in Galaxy Labs, my default procedure after any updates. Now on my 2nd charge and matching the previous AUC8 update. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
Oh maybe need to give mine a few days. Only installed this morning.
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
Its now rolling out to more regions.
0 Likes
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
Can't believe this still hasn't arrived in the UK. Slowest roll out ever 🤣
GalaxyAsh
Voyager
Options
Ya telling me 🙄😅 we're usually in the first 5 or so too.
0 Likes
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
Usually arrives within a couple of days. It's a nice update though... Performance is better. Camera is now a joy to use without lagging and getting warm although my camera has never overheated.
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Definitely a +1 @adamlee for...

"It's a nice update though... Performance is better. Camera is now a joy to use without lagging and getting warm although my camera has never overheated."

Have liked the last 3 updates from Samsung, AUBB, AUC8 and AUDA. They seem to have got their act together on the Exynos phone. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
0 Likes
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
This is the new update UK will receive. It won't get AUDA. must have been buggy because this new version is out in Germany now.

Screenshot_20210506-112203_Software update-1_20611.jpg

adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
Battery life seems pretty solid. 13 hours since unplugged 1 hour screen time and over 1 hour of music over Bluetooth and still 81% left. AUE1 update after few days.

Screenshot_20210508-213138_Device care.jpg