Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

galaxy s21 free buds& tag

(Topic created on: 10-02-2021 05:01 PM)
jwspiderluver
Journeyman
Options
Please can somebody help me with getting these sent out ,I'm having zero contact (automated service) with real people I have no idea if my claim has been received properly and validated, please has somebody I direct number.ber to help out ,thanks 
22 REPLIES 22
lr1997
Student
Options
You should be able to track your claim by going to:
https://20203.samsungpromotions.claims/janpreorder-phone/en-GB

I had difficulty with validating my claim so got this number from samsung: 03330163421 . I called and got straight through to someone from the promotions team, they validated the claim while I was on the phone to them. otherwise you can email them. The email address for the promotions team is Janpreorder@samsungpromotions.claims

hope this helps 🙂
jwspiderluver
Journeyman
Options
thanks again
0 Likes
jwspiderluver
Journeyman
Options
thanks
0 Likes
jwspiderluver
Journeyman
Options
yes I did, thanks,is that your reference number?
0 Likes
Bwillg
Navigator
Options
yeah it's the 3 x 3 digit number is reference number and can be used to track the claim.
0 Likes
dayaan1
Explorer
Options
very long
Marbus
Student
Options
I put my claim in on Jan 28 at 12:00, I got a claim validated text and email two hours later and I just received an email and text now to say "Your Samsung reward has now shipped."
0 Likes
jwspiderluver
Journeyman
Options
I'd just like to thank everybody 🙏🏻💯% for there helpful comments above,but it's all sorted now thanks,yesterday I got my approved validation text,and email 📧, thank goodness,I did ring and manage to get through to a samsung "real" customer service helpline employee, and not some useless automated service voice!!! I would like to say he'd helped me out,but nothing could've been further from the truth, it was shocking he didn't have clue about how to transfer me to the relevant department to speak to someone about my free buds and tag,kept referring me back to the website page,and I was left none the wiser after I'd spoken to him,every sentence was "erm" "erm" when I asked for a manager, he said he'd only tell me the same as hed just told me, at which point I am was losing the will to live!!!😫,I said I couldn't believe a huge company and brand name like samsung had such a poor customer service and advice centre,to which he answered "erm " again,but hey ho it's all sorted out now,hopefully freebies will turn up in less than 45 days,

thanks again peeps👌🏻😃
0 Likes
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
so how did you get it sorted?,might have to do the same as I've still not had mine validated and it's been 7 days today.

cheers
jwspiderluver
Journeyman
Options
The validation just turned up 11 days after I sent in my details, via email and text, and what messed it up was not taking a picture of the IMEI number on my phone correctly,..I took a picture of the IMEI number on the back of the handset, and the picture of it on the box,but apparently this isn't good enough or correct, so you could send in the application form for the freebies thinking everything's sweet when it's not,what you have to do is get the IMEI number by pressing *#06# on your handset which will bring up the IMEI number up on the screen of your handset,with some wierd bar code stuff also on the screen,.. THEN screen shot this and email that to samsung in application for your freebies,
hope this helps,
this what was holding up my validation 👌🏻